EOGB launches essential kits for engineers
EOGB has expanded its range of product kits for heating engineers. New additions include:
Abzorb kit – a range of 100% organic oil spill clean-up products
The 25 litre kit contains:
- Abzorb oil eater – a non-toxic organic loose fibre which can absorb up to ten times its own weight in spilt oil or product
- Absorbent snake – a 1 metre maize-filled tube for isolating spillages
- Abztract cleaner – a 250ml spray bottle of natural cleaner which removes oil ingress from concrete and hard surfaces
- Supazorb wipes – for wiping down any contaminated surface
- Gloves, safety goggles and full instructions for use.
Pressure & Vacuum kit – essential tools for oil installations and commissioning
This comprises of:
- 1 x 0 to 600 psi (0-40 bar) Glycerine Filled Pressure gauge with 1/8”BSP Bottom entry
- 1 x 0 to -30 Hg (0 to -1bar) Glycerine Filled Vacuum gauge with 1/8”BSP Bottom entry
- 2 x 200mm High pressure angled 1/8” BSP Female x 1/8” BSP Female Oil Flexibles
- 1 x Pressure Gauge Manifold
- 4 x 1/8” BSP to 1/8” BSP Nipples
In response to customer requests, EOGB is also developing a new nozzle box which can accommodate up to 98 oil burner nozzles. This is due to be released in the coming weeks.
Peter Dempsey, Technical & Service Support Engineer at EOGB said: “We’re really pleased with our new product kits which contain vital equipment to help engineers carry out their work in an organised and safe way. The kits will also be widely available as part of our new entrant oil training courses so engineers who are new to the industry can have access to the essential servicing tools they need.”
Contact EOGB or your local stockist for information and availability.