EOGB launches range of organic oil spill products
EOGB has launched ‘Abzorb’, a range of environmentally-friendly oil spill clean-up products specially designed for engineers and technicians.
The items in the range, which are all made of 100% organic materials, are supplied as a full kit in a rigid plastic container, providing easy storage in an engineer’s van.
The 25 litre kit contains:
- Abzorb oil eater – a non-toxic organic loose fibre which can absorb up to ten times its own weight in spilt oil or product
- Absorbent snake – a 1 metre maize-filled tube for isolating spillages
- Abztract cleaner – a 250ml spray bottle of natural cleaner which removes oil ingress from concrete and hard surfaces
- Supazorb wipes – for wiping down any contaminated surface
- Gloves, safety goggles and full instructions for use.
Martin Cooke, Technical Manager at EOGB, said: “We’re really pleased with the Abzorb range that we have introduced. Engineers know all too well the issues that can arise with being unprepared should a spill or leak occur, and our kit is the perfect solution which can be purchased and easily stored in their vehicle.”
Contact your local stockist for availability.