Covid-19: What are EOGB doing to keep our customers and staff safe?
During this time of uncertainty, we appreciate the impact this pandemic is having on our lives.
Here at EOGB we continue to run training courses and we appreciate your patience and understanding in these difficult circumstances.
The Health and Safety of our customers and employees remain our number one priority and we have worked hard to implement systems to ensure this.
We would ask that that when you attend our training centre that you always adhere to the instructions given by our staff .
What are we doing?
- We are continuously monitoring the guidance and advice provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
- We have reduced the number of candidates on each course to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitising stations at all entry points.
- In the classroom the ventilation has been increased as well as desks placed appropriately.
- Common contact points such as door handles and handrails will be cleaned regularly.
- There is now no provision for face to face bookings, all bookings must be made via email or telephone. You can do this via email@example.com or 01480 477066 .
If you visit us here is what you need to do
- You must wear a face mask.
- On arrival to the centre please wait in your vehicles and a member of staff will come out to collect you.
- If you unfortunately fall ill after being with us, please contact us so we share this information with our members of staff and other appropriate people.
We hope you can understand why we have put these measures in place, and we would like to thank you for your patience at this difficult time for all of us.
We recently launched a new online OFTEC training portal, so if you would rather limit your time visiting us for training days then this is the perfect alternative.
We look forward to welcoming you to EOGB.